Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's already December!

The month of December is already here! Amidst the feeling of a busy coming month...I find myself thinking back and looking at my footsteps of this challenging year. Looking at the calendar on my table which titles 'Rise Above Challenges'...will I be able to do so for the coming year? I pray.

I suddenly feel fearful to remember what was there in the past 11 months. Too much to bear, yet God is always too good to be true. Going through significant amount of challenges and major disappointments in life is something I would want to escape. Sometimes how I wish the journey gets easier...but without all these, what am I learning? Probably He'l still place other trials to test my walk of faith. God, You alone know how tough it is, how tough it has been...I cant help but cry out 'Have mercy on me...' And it still keeps coming...Another wave before one stops...that's how the Chinese Proverbs put it...will I be able to walk through this? I'm confident that I can't. But with You, I'm more than able.

I'm fearful to take a next step on anything...especially on areas where I have fell and stood up and fell and stood up...Your Word tells me, where there is love, fear subsides. I pray for your overwhelming love in my life and going through every single step with me...was reminded of a love song I've used to sing...

You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade You for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade You for riches untold
You are, You are my everything

Indeed, You are. No one loves me more than You do.
Lead me, I pray.

0 CANDLELIGHTS: