Saturday, December 19, 2009

An unusual Friday nite...

It's a drizzling quiet night...for normal Fridays I'm always with CG and tonite? I'm casting for the famous series of Home Alone :) thank God for Ivy keeping me company today *hugss big sister* and I had yummy steamboat in Sunway for dinner! I think it's called Summer BBQ&Steamboat....i vote for it over Tasty Pot! But my tummy is really misbehaving and rejecting food tonite and I vomitted :(

I have always believed in The Almighty that He never makes mistakes and His plans are good. He knows exactly what is best for me. And He said that I'm fearfully and wonderfully made and so I am! Still, in my quiet little prayer I hope You hear my cry and heal me...no one understands me and every single cell in me better than You the Creator.

Safe journey for my dear little brother on the way back to SG tonight. Happy birthday & love you always...

0 CANDLELIGHTS: