Friday, December 11, 2009

Hang Kee

To celebrate the last working Friday of the month (well we always come up with lots of excuses for celebrations :)), we organized lunch to Loke Yew to this shop named Hang Kee (sounds like the machine is hang...haha). Due to some last minute changes only 4 of us ladies went to enjoy this meal...thanks to Steph who drove us there!

Apparently their specialty is Wan Tan Mee but due to our overwhelming appetite...we wanted to try everything! hahaha...
Let the pics tell you about the food we ordered:
(L-R) 1. Dumpling (Sui Kow) 2. Pork Knuckle (yum!!)
(Bottom) 3. Wan Tan Mee with Char Siew & Roast Pork



There goes my Friday lunch and no thanks to it for spoiling my diet plan and making me so sleepy now...but it's food...how can one resist? Food always makes one happy...at least for me :)
That was what I was thinking just now, totally tossing away the fact that I'm gonna fit in that MOH dress in two weeks time!


Well I would say the food is worth a try :) Will go back there again, if i can find the place!

0 CANDLELIGHTS: