Friday, December 4, 2009

No news is good news?

Some people say 'no news is good news'...well not exactly when you are waiting for a news that needs to be either Yes or No. But what if the answer is 'Pending'...A news which I dreaded...or should I actually feel happy about it? Why is the door half opened...then half closed? And I'm required to wait for another 2 weeks. Everyday seem to pass by so slowly...but in a blink of any eye it's already reaching the end of 2009! So much of mix feelings in me...and how will this remarkable checkpoint end for this year?

I wonder...and continue wandering...

I hadn't realize until just now that I've had two 'die-hearted' moments this year (if you know what it means when literally translated into Mandarin)...I have already moved on for one. What about the second one?

Sipping the hot CM in my hand...the red Christmas cup has wordings of PEACE, WISH, HOPE on it...guess that's all I need...

0 CANDLELIGHTS: