Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.10

Just read a post by A about the coincidences of the number 2...just realized my day was filled with lots of 1!
Such a relaxing way to start the 1st day of the year...woke up at 11, had my fav hometown 1-ton-mee, watch some videos, lazying around, getting ready to go shopping! Ahh...how can life be better than this? I love coming home... :)

I'm carefully planning my goals for the year. Thinking whether I should post 'em up here...still some touch up to do so that my goals are more specific, measurable & executable. Or should I just keep as a little secret with the Almighty?

Currently catching up on my long lost book - Finding Favour with the King by Tommy Tenney. I don't really fancy the name Esther...well I don't really hate it but i won't be naming my baby that...but this particular Esther is a woman that I look up to. More for me to learn.

Blessed New Year everyone!

0 CANDLELIGHTS: