Monday, January 11, 2010

Prioritizing

When it comes to New Year resolutions, people mention about having better time management, self improvement and it all still sums up to how we prioritize life. Everyone has different goals to achieve every year, simply because our convictions and views and priorities in lives are different. What often is the priority of your life? It will then affect choices that we make. We can either list down 100 goals to achieve, and failing all of them if they do not tie back to our priority list, or relook into our priorities, and start PRIORITIZING them...Prioritizing starts with relooking into things in life which are vital, less important and some, totally irrelevant!

But based on whose standard you may ask? Based on whose terms do we know that we are drawing the priorities right? Well, there are no definite answers...but I've learnt to know that Only One set of Word does not contradict itself at any point. It took historians, politicians, researchers, philosophers and many more, to study this myth and still come to a conclusion that yes, only His Word never contradicts at any point between the lines, at all. If you have came across using user guides or instruction manuals to fix things and ended up making it worse, you'll know how important it is to have a set of manual that is reliable and accurate.
Well, of course, this life is MINE, and I can live how I want it to be, according to MY interests, plans and feelings, as well as when I want it to happen, and what do I think is good. Truth is, this all-correct Word has only taught us about the Holy Trinity: Father, Son & Holy Spirit and has said nothing about relying on the unholy trinity: me, myself & I...needless for me to conclude here huh?

Prioritizing, is tightly related with choices. Choose for yourselves, then.
And quoting Joshua "As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord..."

0 CANDLELIGHTS: