Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tiger Woohoo~

I had, by chance, got to hear of the very odd name of this show...everyone in town is talking about it...and so I heard, an all-Malaysian movie, produced locally...the only reason that prompted me to watch is that to support the filming industry of Malaysia by purchasing a ticket for this. Well, I wanted too, to see how good the production will be...so off we went, 5 of us to MV for this movie.

I didnt know what story it is about, and didnt bother to watch the synopsis...anyway as I rarely spend on watching Chinese movies in cinema...i figured that there would always be laughter and since it's a CNY movie, it should be quite relaxing. I was impressed by the theme song...before going for the show. So I was anticipating a good one. And I mean good.

Well, I must say that I have laughed every bit of the joke, cried at a couple of scenes where it really touched my heart, and felt so at home watching this very movie. Thumbs up to the production team. And I'm proud, for the first time, watching a movie like this, by our very own fellow Malaysians...

Tiger Woohoo!~

0 CANDLELIGHTS: