Monday, January 17, 2011

One way street

Taking a wrong lane led me to a longer way home today. The everyday road towards home which is so familiar...yet i took a wrong way....despite the familiarities....times where rationalities are clouded by a dreaming mind....

How many times have i taken a longer way towards my destiny because of a wrong turn, a wrong exit, a wrong lane, or led by a wrong gps signal? Numerous. I wonder if i could see the map of my life in the eyes of His, and probably i'll laugh at my stupidity and blurness of taking all the wrong ways, which took me to a longer route towards where i'm supposed to be earlier. Yet His assuring words says, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future". And not only that, He does everything in His time.

He foreknew the turns i would take, far before i arrived at the crossroad. Why then? Didnt You alert me? Why didnt You grab me before i took that way. I did, He says....but I love you too much to make you a robot, which is why I let you choose. Choices. Sometimes I really hate them. Too little, we complain boring; too many, we became indecisive. They say women are hard to please. Sometimes i kinda agree :) Worst, after all the considerations, it's still a wrong choice, that's what i dreaded.
Am i too a perfectionist that i cant stand a mistake in my life? Or rather, is that i wish there were better ways to learn lessons instead of going thru the hard ways, which i chose them. Sometimes I tend to forget, and i guess people around me forget too...that i, am not a superwoman. Just a mere human sustained by His everlasting grace.
And i'm in need of more, to stay on the one way street leading me back Home....

0 CANDLELIGHTS: