Thursday, April 29, 2010

Serenity Prayer

How many times have we come accross situations where we couldn't change? Face trials where we couldn't do a thing?
At these times, our talents, skills, strengths, abilities all seem to burst into air, and turn into ashes...
At these times, prayer, is the only thing that matters, that will move mountains, that is above all ability, that is able to give us peace.

I can't help to startle at the amplitude of stress from surroundings that overwhelms my soul...I couldn't take a step further without quieting down and run back to Him for energy...yet His word says, 'Take heart, I have overcome it all...' This is He, the Mighty One, the I AM.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference...

0 CANDLELIGHTS: