Monday, March 1, 2010

Marching into March...

Didn't realize that I have not been blogging for almost a month, well not exactly as Feb is quite a short month. CNY is officially over last night...The eat, drink and be merry sessions were heart warming and something I really look forward to every year. This year however, is extremely hot at my sweet little hometown of Ipoh...it's just superrrrrrrrrrr hot and un-tahan-able...without air-cond and frequent showers it's hard to even stay still at home...thank God for the inventors of air conditioners.

The last weekend of the CNY was celebrated well in a little town called Seremban. A group of us were there for Leaders Retreat at STM, a local Theological Seminary. I'm thankful for the sessions that well blessed my heart and recharged my spirit, as well as bonding sessions of games which really sweat us all out! Too bad we didnt get to have the famous bbq crab or else the trip would be flawless...well, looking forward to the next one :)

Marching into March, it'll be busy months ahead...as usual...and i'm already lining up my schedule for the coming months. Weddings, Easter, Conferences, Trips...etc etc...For sure one of the items in the SMART list will be conquering that mountain...am really looking forward to it!

0 CANDLELIGHTS: